Tuesday 10 February 2009

Teagan. The boy one.

I am the girl one. I had never met or heard of a boy one before. Maybe he is the only one?

I am sending him good thoughts as he has been in hospital today having an operation on his knee. He managed to dislocate it on Saturday night while having a dance at the Studio Bar in Penzance, celebrating my 20th birthday. Not so cool.

Here we are happy and drunk in Kas Bar (lovely safe Kas) hours before he got ruined and carted off by ambulance!



(The strange chap in the background is Daniel. He usually looks a little less like a pervert.)


2 comments:

  1. You missed out the fact that I popped my knee cap back in myself!! (the doctor said I did a fairly shoddy job haha) BLOG xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA, sorry buddy. Welcome to blogging world. Excellent xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete