Tuesday 17 August 2010

A Cross Dressed Housewarming Party.



After finding out I needed to hand in a (very) late essay I had no other choice but to drive up to Bath for the night to submit it in paper format. I took Flo along and thought we'd make the most of it and planned to go out for dinner. On the way up I remembered that Keiran and Joe were having a house warming party for our new home, I said a few weeks previously that there would be no chance I could make. I thought that it could have been the night before but when I arrived at our house it was full of balloons and unopened beer bottles. Joe was really happy to see us, Keiran didn't get home until ten, so we hid in his bed.
Flo and I went for thai at the Thai on the Weir. It was nice, but unbearably spicy. Back at the house the cross dressers were arriving. We helped some of the boys with their make- up. They all looked very impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment